Thursday, June 3, 2010

Blogging for 30 Days

The 30 Day Blog Challenge  Day 1 (06-02-2010)

I am really excited to challenge myself to write daily. I have so many ambitions when it comes to writing but I always seem to hit the "pause" out of angst of having an audience. So this challenge will hopefully get me in the habit of writing, over and through my angst and upward & onward with my writing career.


I am in the process of writing a novel, but also dream of having an international travel writing career. I have traveled internationally all of my life and thrive on learning and experiencing new cultures. I want to live abroad absorbing the various cultures and teaching those cultural differences to Americans and others with the same interests or curiosity.


My personal interests reach well beyond traveling. I have a few pet projects and topics. I am always interested in random health issues such as brain cancer, TIAs, strokes, side effects of aspartame & other non-food additives in food, abdominal migraines and side effects of medicines in healthy people. My mind and interests sometimes wander off to parenting & other children’s issues, healthy eating, emotional stability, women’s issues and other sensitive issues women face.

This is my introduction and plan for what my blog and writing will become.

WCD

#blog30

1 comment:

  1. Hi Renee! I'm loving the 30 day challenge too. I write every day anyway, but clients and other obligations often keep me away from my personal blog, so I feel like this is a great way to get it moving again.

    I know how you're feeling about having others read your work, and I promise you that it will get better! Just stick with it, and before you know it, you'll be an old pro! You might also like to check out http://thewmfreelanceconnection, a collaborative blog I co-founded that features seven successful freelance writers, each at a different stage in her career. Lots of good career and industry advice there for writers! Looking forward to getting to know you through the #blog30 challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Join the conversation! Invite a friend! Thank you for your comments.